Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Baking for the cause

Meet Erin and her furbaby Hillary.

Erin is a wonderful friend and all-around ecotastic girl. She hates cancer as much as I do, and in an effort to help me kick some cancer ass, she is hosting an e-bake sale & auction on her awesome blog, I Walk in this World. So stop by, bid on some treats, kick a little butt, rock my world - but be sure to stay, because Erin is definitely a daily must-read.

Oh, and I'm baking to help!

DELICIOUS Chocolate Chip Blondies (2-dozen) and as a bonus, they are Weight Watchers-friendly and only 3 Points per bar! They also freeze well and will make a yummy warm-weather frozen treat.

Bid early and bid often! The auction closes tomorrow at 5 PM!

1 comment:

  1. Just got my blondies - THANK YOU! They are so yummy!

    ReplyDelete